Friday, June 15, 2012

WELCOME!


      
 Hello. My name is Alexandra. 
Except, nobody but my mother calls me that. I'm known as Alix to everybody else. Yes. With an i. I began spelling it that way in the sixth grade when I felt "Alex" (spelled correctly) was the boy way. It stuck ever since. Anyway, I'm writing here today to establish the first official post on my first blog. I want this blog to become much more than just a post of me writing what a terrible day I had, or what I think about having children outside of marriage. I want this blog to reflect who I am and what I'm passionate about. Those things happen to be shopping, and fashion. I want to post photos, product reviews on makeup, amazing clothing/shoes, outfit ideas, celeb inspirations. Basically a bible for all things fabulous. Kind of like a glamorous diary. I've anticipated this idea for months now, and I'm glad I've finally decided to make it official. Please bare with me as I begin this new journey. I'm slowly learning how to become photoshop friendly, and gather material to post almost daily. But this soon will be somethng to look foward to.

xo, Alix

6 comments:

  1. ALiX!! Haha SO SO glad you're doing this. Totally looking forward to reading your posts! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reading this means SOO much to me, Sheryl! Thank you for the feedback, I truly appreciate it and I'm thrilled to share! XO

      Delete
  2. Love it Alix! Super cute and refreshing! And as always, you look gorgeous! :* Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you MariaVictoria! You're always so sweet. XO

      Delete
  3. Good luck, already sounds great !

    ReplyDelete