Wednesday, January 16, 2013

NYC

In addition to my trip to Philly, we chose a day to take the train to NYC since it's only an hour-in-a-half away. My cousins were there with their parents as well, so we pre-planned to meet and spend the day together. I love them so much! They've grown rapidly, for lack of a better word. I used to babysit them when they were in diapers. Time flies! Anyway, we walked all over Manhattan that day, and had a delicious Dinner at Benjamin's steak house.


I love this picture we took in Central Park. It was SO cold that day!

1 comment:

  1. These pics are so cute! I love NY in the winter, the weather is simply amazing! & I love winter clothing! & about your cousins growing up, I feel you...time does fly! >.<

    P.S: I know your starting on your blog, and you post when you can but if you ever need any ideas on what to post etc..or ideas for tutroails I would be glad to help lol I love blogs & as you can tell I enjoy yours. (:

    ReplyDelete